Gang-stalking in Action

Information on gang-stalking (gangstalking) provided by me, your host, E. I. Smith. Информация о групповом преследовании (gangstalking) предоставлена ​​мной, вашим ведущим, Э. И. Смитом. 有關幫派跟蹤(gangstalking)的資訊由我,你們的主持人,E. I. Smith 提供。

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

My Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Academic Credentials (via Linkedin.com)

Experience


  • EIS Media Group

    Founder and Chief Executive Officer

    Company Name
    EIS Media Group

    Dates EmployedJan 2017 – Present

    Employment Duration2 yrs 8 mos



  • Bible Discourses LLC

    Founder and Chief Executive Officer

    Company Name
    Bible Discourses LLC

    Dates EmployedJan 2017 – Present

    Employment Duration2 yrs 8 mos



  • Education


    • University of Dayton

      University of Dayton

      Degree NameBachelor of Arts - BA
      Field Of StudyPolitical Science and Government & Pre-Law (Minor)
      Dates attended or expected graduation2015 – 2017
      Activities and Societies: Treasurer, Pre-Law Society -- Academic Affairs Committee -- National Society of Leadership and Success -- Sigma Alpha Pi

    • Wright State University

      Wright State University

      Degree NameBachelor of Arts - BA
      Field Of StudyCommunication and Media Studies & Political Science and Government
      Dates attended or expected graduation2014 – 2015

      Deans List Fall 2014.

    • Cuyahoga Community College

      Cuyahoga Community College

      Degree NameAssociate of Arts - AA
      Field Of StudyGeneral Studies
      Dates attended or expected graduation2011 – 2013
      Activities and Societies: Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society

      Class of 2013 Graduate, Cum Laude

      Deans List Fall 2012.

    Labels: Duel, history, Indian Massacre, Massacre of sodomites, Molech, Moloch, Pemmican, Slayer of Indians, Warfare

    posted by Emmanuel Isaiah Smith (E. I. Smith) @ August 28, 2019   0 Comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    About Me

    My Photo
    Name: Emmanuel Isaiah Smith (E. I. Smith)
    Location: Fort Pierce, Florida, United States

    Hello, my name is E. I. Smith, founder and CEO of EIS Media Group and Bible Discourses LLC™. Welcome to my official Blogger page. • News • Politics • World Affairs • Port St. Lucie • Fort Lauderdale • Miami

    View my complete profile

    Previous Posts

    • Intimidation Against me by Arresting Officer Reyna...
    • Intimidation Against me by Arresting Officer Reyna...
    • My Interview with WRGT-TV Fox 45 News in Dayton, O...
    • My Interview with WRGT-TV Fox 45 News in Dayton, O...
    • My Letter to Judge Tim Bailey of the Seventeenth J...
    • My Letter to Judge Tim Bailey of the Seventeenth J...
    • Letters I have Written to the Broward County Publi...
    • Letters I have Written to the Broward County Publi...
    • Broward County Court Case Number: 18009632CF10A
    • Broward County Court Case Number: 18009632CF10A

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]